Thursday 17 February 2011

Women Quotes

I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.
Marilyn Monroe

I don't know why women want any of the things men have when one the things that women have is men.
Coco Chanel

I don't love dolls. I love women. I love their bodies.
John Galliano

I grew up in the Bronx where you would stay up late with your girlfriends, just being silly in our bedrooms, whatever. And I was always the clown.
Jennifer Lopez

I like intelligent women. When you go out, it shouldn't be a staring contest.
Frank Sinatra

I measure the progress of a community by the degree of progress which women have achieved.
B. R. Ambedkar

I never realized until lately that women were supposed to be the inferior sex.
Katharine Hepburn

I owe nothing to Women's Lib.
Margaret Thatcher

I think that maybe if women and children were in charge we would get somewhere.
James Thurber

I think that women just have a primeval instinct to make soup, which they will try to foist on anybody who looks like a likely candidate.
Dylan Moran

I think nowadays women are very scared to celebrate themselves, because then they just get labeled.
Charlize Theron

I think women are excellent social critics.
Laurie Anderson

I will not say that women have no character; rather, they have a new one every day.
Heinrich Heine

I'll always prefer to play with women and hang out with women, and I'll always be a feminist.
Courtney Love

I'm not denying the women are foolish. God Almighty made 'em to match the men.
George Eliot

I'm surrounded by very powerful women and very progressive men.
Christie Hefner

I've yet to be on a campus where most women weren't worrying about some aspect of combining marriage, children, and a career. I've yet to find one where many men were worrying about the same thing.
Gloria Steinem

If women were particular about men's characters, they would never get married at all.
George Bernard Shaw

In life, single women are the most vulnerable adults. In movies, are given imaginary power.
Elizabeth Wurtzel

No comments:

Post a Comment