Thursday 17 February 2011

Money Quotes

A bank is a place that will lend you money if you proved that you don't need it.
Bob Hope

A billion here, a billion there, and pretty soon you're talking about real money.
Everett Dirksen 

The business that makes only money is a poor business.
Henry Ford

A fool and his money are lucky to get together in the first place.
Stanley Weiser

A fool and his money are soon parted.
Thomas Tusser

A fool and his money get a lot of publicity.
Al Bernstein

A good reputation is more valuable than money.
Publilius Syrus

A little thought and a little kindness are often worth more than a great deal of money.
John Ruskin

A man is usually more careful of his money than of his principles.
Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

A man with money is no match against a man on a mission.
Doyle Brunson

A simple fact that is hard to learn is that the time needed to save money is when you have some.
Joe Moore

A wise man should have money in his head, but not in his heart.
Jonathan Swift

A woman's best protection is a little money of her own.
Clare Boothe Luce

After a certain point, money is meaningless. It ceases to be the goal. The game is what counts.
Aristotle Onassis

All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy.
Spike Milligan

All money means to me is a pride in accomplishment.
Ray Kroc

All my life I knew that there was all the money u could want out there. All u have to do is to go after it.
Curtis Carlson

All riches have their origin in mind. Wealth is in ideas - not money.
Robert Collier

An important lever for sustained action in tackling poverty and reducing hunger is money.
Gro Harlem Brundtland

Anybody who thinks money will make him happy, hasn't got money.
David Geffen
I think everything depends on money.
Alan Bean

I think that focusing on the money, on the business, is not enough.
Sergei Bubka

I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money.
Pablo Picasso

I'd rather lose my own money than someone else's.
Dean Kamen

I've got all the money I'll ever need, if I die by four o'clock.
Henny Youngman

I've made all my money on my own without my family and I work very hard.
Paris Hilton

If American men are obsessed with money, American women are obsessed with weight. The men talk of gain, the women talk of loss, and I do not know which talk is the more boring.
Marya Mannes

If God has allowed me to earn so much money, it is because He knows I give it all away.
Edith Piaf

If I can't get the girl, at least give me more money.
Alan Alda

If I have enough money to eat I'm good.
Shia LaBeouf

If money was my only motivation, I would organize myself differently.
Placido Domingo

If saving money is wrong, I don't want to be right!
William Shatner

If the money we donate helps one child or can ease the pain of one parent, those funds are well spent.
Carl Karcher

If women didn't exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning.
Aristotle Onassis

If you can count ur money,so you don't have a billion dollars.
J. Paul Getty

If you make a living, if you earn your own money, you're free - however free one can be on this planet.
Theodore White

In suggesting gifts: Money is appropriate, and one size fits all.
William Randolph Hearst

Isn't it a shame that future generations can't be here to see all the wonderful things we're doing with their money?
Earl Wilson

It doesn't matter about money; having it, not having it. Or having clothes, or not having them. You are still left alone with yourself at the end.
Billy Idol

It is a waste of money to help those who don't show desire to help themselves.
Taylor Caldwell
Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver.
Ayn Rand

Money is our madness, our vast collective madness.
David Herbert Lawrence

Money is the barometer of a society's virtue.
Ayn Rand

Money: power at its most liquid.
Mason Cooley

Money's a horrid thing to follow, but a charming thing to meet.
Henry James

Most men love money and security more, and creation and construction less, as they get older.
John Maynard Keynes

My goal wasn't to make a ton of money. It was to build good computers.
Steve Wozniak

No complaint... is more common than that of a scarcity of money.
Adam Smith

Profit is sweet, even if it comes from deception.
Sophocles

So you think that money is the root of all evil. Have you ever asked what is the root of all money?
Ayn Rand

Sooner or later, we sell out for money.
Tony Randall

Sudden money goes from zero to two hundred dollars a week. The rest doesn't count.
Neil Simon

The importance of money flows from it being a link between the present and the future.
John Maynard Keynes

The lack of money is the root of every evil.
Mark Twain

There are people who have money and people who are rich.
Coco Chanel

There was a time when a fool and his money were soon parted, but now it happens to everybody.
Adlai E. Stevenson

We've got to put a lot of money into changing behavior.
Bill Gates

Wealth flows from energy and ideas.
William Feather

What counts is what you do with your money,and not where it came from.
Merton Miller

You know, a lot of people are just interested in just building a company so they can make money and get out.
Arthur Rock

No comments:

Post a Comment