Thursday 17 February 2011

Wedding Quotes

I'd imagine my wedding as a fairy tale... huge, beautiful and white.
Paris Hilton

I'm one of those people who has always been a bridesmaid.
Piper Laurie

In Hollywood, brides keep the bouquets & throw away the groom.
Groucho Marx

In my 50s I'll be dancing at my children's weddings.
Michael J. Fox

In the '50s, a lot of girls never saw beyond the wedding day.
Helen Reddy

Only literally hours after the wedding when he felt he didn't have to keep up the facade.
Trisha Goddard

It's a funny thing that when a man hasn't anything on earth to worry about, he goes off and gets married.
Robert Frost

Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness.
Oliver Wendell Holmes

My advice to you is get married: if you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher.
Socrates

Never get married in the morning - u never know who u might meet that night.
Paul Hornung

No jealousy their dawn of love overcast, nor blasted were their wedded days with strife; each season looked delightful as it past, to the fond husband and the faithful wife.
James Beattie 

Of course, I do have a slight advantage over the rest of you. It helps in a pinch to be able to remind your bride that you gave up a throne for her.
King Edward VIII

Saw a wedding in the church. It was strange to see what delight we married people have to see these poor fools decoyed into our condition.
Samuel Pepys

That is ever the way. 'Tis all jealousy to the bride and good wishes to the corpse.
James M. Barrie

The chain of wedlock is so heavy that it takes two to carry it - and sometimes three.
Heraclitus

The first thing I did when I sold my book was buy a new wedding ring for my wife and asked her to marry me all over again.
Nicholas Sparks

The one thing that I'm in charge of in this wedding is the food.
Rob Mariano

The real act of marriage takes place in the heart, not in the ballroom or church or synagogue. It's a choice you make - not just on your wedding day, but over and over again - and that choice is reflected in the way you treat your husband or wife.
Barbara de Angelis

The trouble with wedlock is that there's not enough wed and too much lock.
Christopher Morley

1 comment: