Thursday 17 February 2011

Birthday Quotes

How do you expect me to remember ur birthday, when you never look  older? happy birthday!

Tere birth day ko mai tuze kya du wish you happy return of the day

Many many happy returns of the day baby!

Its another day 4 u. god picked another petals on your flower, wishing your flowers may bloom for year.

Some like sunday some like monday, but i like your birthday.happy birthday my sweetheart.

I send to you warm wishes,that your happiness will be as wonderful as the happiness, you have always given me. wish you happy birthday.

Sending birthday blessings filled with love and peace and joy wishing sweetest things happen right before your eyes.

You celebrate ur birth day am also coming and we enjoy together . happy birth day to you.

When god made u he was having a good day! coz ur so special , so kindhearted , that its difficult 2 tell in words ... happy b irthday.

You celebrate ur birth day I am also coming and we enjoy together . happy birth day to u.

Money is short. times are hard. i just txt you ur birthday gift. happy birthday!!



Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time.
- Jean Paul Richter

Let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words.
- Plautus

Birthdays? yes, in a general way;
For the most if not for the best of men:
You were born (I suppose) on a certain day:
So was I: or perhaps in the night: what then?
- James Kenneth Stephen

From our birthday, until we die,
Is but the winking of an eye.
- William Butler Yeats

There are three hundred and sixty-four days when you might get un-birthday presents ... and only one for birthday presents, you know.
- Lewis Carroll

We turn not older with years, but newer every day.
- Emily Dickinson

We are always the same age inside.
- Gertrude Stein

Old age: A great sense of calm and freedom. When the passions have relaxed their hold, you may have escaped, not from one master but from many.
- Plato


the birthday of my life
Is come, my love is come to me.
- Christina Georgina Rossetti

No wise man ever wished to be younger.
- Jonathan Swift

One of the signs of passing youth is the birth of a sense of fellowship with other humans as we take our place among them.
- Virginia Woolf

The greatest comfort of my old age, and that which gives me the highest satisfaction, is the pleasing remembrance of the many benefits and friendly offices I have done to others.
- Marcus Cato

May you live all the days of ur life.
- Jonathan Swift


Grow old along with me!
The best is yet to be, the last of life, for which the first was made.
- Robert Browning

Funny Quotes
Inside every older person is a younger person -
wondering what the hell happened.
- Cora Harvey Armstrong

Oh to be seventy again.
- Georges Clemenceau, upon seeing a pretty girl on his eightieth birthday

Old age isn't so bad when you consider the alternative.
- Maurice Chevalier

Getting old ain't for sissies.
- Bette Davis

Of late I appear
To have reached that stage
When people who look old
Who are only my age.
- Richard Armour

When I was younger, I could remember anything, whether it happened or not.
- Mark Twain

I'm at an age when my back goes out more than I do.
- Phyllis Diller

A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's
birthday but never remembers her age.
- Robert Frost

You are only young once, but you can be immature for a lifetime.
- John P. Grier

If I'd known I was going to live this long (100 years),
I'd have taken better care of myself.
- Ubie Blake

Men are like wine. Some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age.
- C.E.M. Joad

Let us respect gray hairs, especially our own.
- J. P. Sears

My birthday!--what a different sound
That word had in my youthful ears;
And how each time the day comes round,
Less and less white its mark appears.
- Thomas Moore

Age is a high price to pay for maturity.
- Tom Stoppard

A birthday:—and now a day that rose
With much of hope, with meaning rife—
A thoughtful day from dawn to close:
The middle day of human life.
- Jean Ingelow

If we could be twice young and twice old we could correct all our mistakes.
- Euripides

Growing old is like being increasingly penalized
for a crime you have not committed.
- Anthony Powell

Call this an unfair generalization if you must,
but old people are no good at everything.
- Moe, from the Simpsons

Old people are fond of giving good advice; it consoles them for no longer being capable of setting a bad example.
- Francois De La Rochefoucauld

Milestone Birthdays

20th Birthday Quotes

At 20 years of age the will reigns; at 30 the wit; and at 40 the judgment.
- Ben Franklin

Live as long as you may. The first twenty years are the longest half of your life.
-
Robert Southey
35th & 30th Birthday Quotes
Everything I know I learned after I was thirty.
- Georges Clemenceau

Time and Tide wait for no man,
but time always stands still for a woman of thirty.
- Robert Frost

Thirty-five is when you finally get your head
together and your body starts falling apart.
- Caryn Leschen

After 30, a body has a mind of its own.
- Bette Midler

A man thirty years old, I said to myself, should have his field of life all ploughed, and his planting well done; for after that it is summer time.
- Lew Wallace

Thirty five is a very attractive age;
London society is full of women who have of their own
free choice remained thirty-five for years.
- Oscar Wilde

Very few people do anything creative after the age of thirty-five. The reason is that very few people do anything creative before the age of thrity-five.
- Joel Hildebrand

40th Birthday Quotes
What most persons consider as virtue, after the age of 40 is simply a loss of energy.
- Voltaire

Life begins at forty.
- W. B. Pitkin


The first forty years of our life give the text, the next thirty furnish the commentary upon it, which enables us rightly to understand the true meaning and connection of the text with its moral and its beauties.
- Arthur Schopenhauer
The first forty years of life give us the text: the next thirty supply the commentary.
- Arthur Schopenhauer

The man over forty is a scoundrel.
- George Bernard Shaw

Be wise with speed;
A fool at forty is a fool indeed.

- Edward Young

Forty is the old age of youth; fifty is the youth of old age.
- French Proverb

50th Birthday Quotes
The years between fifty and seventy are the hardest. You are always being asked to do things, and yet u're not decrepit enough to turn them down.
- T.S. Eliot

1 comment:

  1. I think these milestones birthday quotes are the best! T.S Elliot is my favorite. He have those happy birthday messages that are inspiring yet humorous. that's very nice.

    ReplyDelete