Thursday 17 February 2011

Family Quotes

Family, nature and health all go together.
Olivia Newton-John

For all of those willing to help me start a family, I am flattered. I will let you know when I need your help.
Paula Abdul

God did not intend the human family to be wafted to heaven on flowery beds of ease.
Frank Knox

Happy is said to be the family which can eat onions together. They are, for the time being, separate, from the world, and have a harmony of aspiration.
Charles Dudley Warner

He who is overly attached to his family members experiences fear and sorrow, for the root of all grief is attachment. Thus one should discard attachment to be happy.
Chanakya

I am the baby in the family, and I always will be. I am actually very happy to have that position. But I still get teased. I don't mind that.
Janet Jackson

I am the family face; flesh perishes, I live on.
Thomas Hardy

I am tortured when I'm away from my family, from my children. I am horribly guilt-ridden.
Jessica Lange

I believe the world is one big family, and we need to help each other.
Jet Li

I come from that society and there is a common thread, specifically family values - the idea that you do anything for your family, and the unconditional love for one's children.
Ednita Nazario

I consider my mother and all my sisters my friends.
Alexa Vega

I don't know if I believe in marriage. I believe in family, love and children.
Penelope Cruz

I don't think anyone has a normal family.
Edward Furlong

I find the family the most successful, mysterious and fascinating institution in the world.
Amos Oz

I grew up in a big family with a lot of kids around, and I definitely want to have children as well.
Heidi Klum

I grew up in a family in which political issues were often discussed, and debated intensely.
Joseph E. Stiglitz

I grew up in a very religious family. I could read the Qu'ran easily at the age of five.
Akhmad Kadyrov

I have a family to support. And I'm not always going to be doing exactly what I want to do.
Patrick Warburton

I have a lot of very close girlfriends and sisters - I'm from an all female family. My father often quips that even the cat was neutered!
Shirley Manson

No comments:

Post a Comment